We do not encourage nor support on this type of utilization. Emulators are not safe as you do not know what kind of data they are fed and what kind of data they save and communicate.
Articles in this section
- I want a token to be recognized from Eidoo
- Which blockchains does Eidoo Wallet support?
- Why does the label “Not verified” appear in the list of assets?
- Can I deposit FIAT (CHF, USD, EUR, etc... ) money into Eidoo Wallet?
- How can I recover my wallet?
- How do I revert/cancel a transaction?
- How do I send my currencies from the Eidoo Wallet?
- Where are the ETH, BTC and tokens, FIAT counter currency coming from?
- Why does the Bitcoin address change every time I receive a new Bitcoin transaction?
- Can I create multiple wallets on a single device?