Eidoo doesn't require any kind of fee and doesn't charge extra fees. The only fee that you have to pay is the blockchain fee. The fee is completely used to pay the blockchain miners to validate the transaction. Read more about it here at https://ethgasstation.info/
Articles in this section
- How do I recover my BCH if I accidentally sent them into a Bitcoin Segwit Address on Eidoo?
- I want a token to be recognized from Eidoo
- Which blockchains does Eidoo Wallet support?
- Why does the label “Not verified” appear in the list of assets?
- Can I deposit FIAT (CHF, USD, EUR, etc... ) money into my Eidoo Wallet?
- How can I recover my wallet?
- How do I revert/cancel a transaction?
- How do I send my currencies from the Eidoo Wallet?
- Where are the ETH, BTC and tokens, FIAT counter currency coming from?
- Why does the Bitcoin address change every time I receive a new Bitcoin transaction?