Eidoo Wallet gets the counter currency from https://www.cryptocompare.com/. New tokens value might take some time to show up, thus you will not see the correct information until then. If you see an incorrect price for one of your tokens, in your wallet, do not hesitate to contact us.
Articles in this section
- How do I recover my BCH if I accidentally sent them into a Bitcoin Segwit Address on Eidoo?
- I want a token to be recognized from Eidoo
- Which blockchains does Eidoo Wallet support?
- Why does the label “Not verified” appear in the list of assets?
- Can I deposit FIAT (CHF, USD, EUR, etc... ) money into my Eidoo Wallet?
- How can I recover my wallet?
- How do I revert/cancel a transaction?
- How do I send my currencies from the Eidoo Wallet?
- Where are the ETH, BTC and tokens, FIAT counter currency coming from?
- Why does the Bitcoin address change every time I receive a new Bitcoin transaction?