The Eidoo wallet can be used offline, but you will only be able to access your asset, thus you won't be able to see or issue new transactions nor update your balance.
Articles in this section
- I want a token to be recognized from Eidoo
- Which blockchains does Eidoo Wallet support?
- Why does the label “Not verified” appear in the list of assets?
- Can I deposit FIAT (CHF, USD, EUR, etc... ) money into Eidoo Wallet?
- How can I recover my wallet?
- How do I revert/cancel a transaction?
- How do I send my currencies from the Eidoo Wallet?
- Where are the ETH, BTC and tokens, FIAT counter currency coming from?
- Why does the Bitcoin address change every time I receive a new Bitcoin transaction?
- Can I create multiple wallets on a single device?