A questionnaire must be completed in order to submit a project. From the Eidoo Crowd homepage, in the main menu click on "For Business", then click on the "Fund your business" button on the upper right. Before starting to fill in the questionnaire, you must have the following documentation: business plan, pitch or presentation of the company, latest certificate of incorporation and last approved financial statements (if available). Then click on "Start" to begin the guided filling in.
Articles in this section
- What is Eidoo Crowd?
- Is there a limit to the number and amount when participating?
- How does the launch of my ICO/STO on the platform work?
- Who is Eidoo Crowd targeting?
- What are the differences between ICOs and STOs?
- Who can participate in the projects hosted by Eidoo Crowd?
- What is the MiFID questionnaire and what is its purpose?
- What are the requirements for participating in an ICO or STO?
- How can I participate in a project?
- What is the minimum amount with which I can contribute to the projects?