There are no minimum business requirements for a Blockchain-based Crowdfunding operation, however, companies that choose Eidoo Crowd must have a well-defined reputation, with a project based on a clear idea and supported by a good team. Vision, white paper and structured roadmap all contribute as key elements to the selection process.
Articles in this section
- What is Eidoo Crowd?
- Is there a limit to the number and amount when participating?
- How does the launch of my ICO/STO on the platform work?
- Who is Eidoo Crowd targeting?
- What are the differences between ICOs and STOs?
- Who can participate in the projects hosted by Eidoo Crowd?
- What is the MiFID questionnaire and what is its purpose?
- What are the requirements for participating in an ICO or STO?
- How can I participate in a project?
- What is the minimum amount with which I can contribute to the projects?